Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

auto standby feature?

  • Thread starter Thread starter redout
  • Start date Start date
This is not the only plugin that doesn't work on the image.
We've been trying to track down plugins in the feeds that are no longer compatible with VIX updates.
If you know of more, please post them so we can test.
 
electro power save

And again: what's it you miss in the ViX-powermanager (apart from what AutoShutdown adds)?

electro power save: set daily power on/off, at different times each day !!
very interesting if you have a fixed-free day in the week :D
 
And again: what's it you miss in the ViX-powermanager (apart from what AutoShutdown adds)?

ps: VTi-Team Image Release v.4.1 is working fine with electro power save, today going to upg VTi 4.2.2, I expect no problems, if so I let you know.
 
Hi,
I use normal zap timer to shutdown/wakeup my box on several different times each day. I am even more flexible then powermanager and electro.

ciao
 
Well, a few comments from my side:
1. Elektro Power Save works - I had too old version but found update :)
2. Autoshutdown is a very nice plugin.

So, thanks to this mess I have two plugins that can even work together :D
 
Well, a few comments from my side:
1. Elektro Power Save works - I had too old version but found update :)
2. Autoshutdown is a very nice plugin.

So, thanks to this mess I have two plugins that can even work together :D

Hi

Could you tell me where you got the latest version of Elektro to work with Vix 3.0 please?

I have the problems with AutoShutdown shutting the box down during recordings. For example, if i press record on a program and put the box into standby, autoshutdown will put the box into deep sleep even a recording is in progress.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...tdown-automatic-deep-standby-after-a-set-time states that:
"Should start during the standby time comes during recording, it will be executed and turned off the box after shooting (as long as the timer event is set to automatic)"

Does anyone know what he means by this? I can only assume he means auto timers which are not always convenient if i'm watching a program and just want to record it without going to the hassle of creating an auto timer.
 
Maybe give the attached plugins a try?
I just found them, I didn't try them myself (yet).
 

Attachments

Maybe give the attached plugins a try?
I just found them, I didn't try them myself (yet).

Neither of those extensions work with Vix 3.0. On the plugins page an error displays saying it couldnt be loaded because of some StbHardware problem.
 
Maybe give the attached plugins a try?
I just found them, I didn't try them myself (yet).

Neither of those extensions work with Vix 3.0. On the plugins page an error displays saying it couldnt be loaded because of some StbHardware problem.
 
Hi,
I use normal zap timer to shutdown/wakeup my box on several different times each day. I am even more flexible then powermanager and electro.

ciao

Could you please tell me where u got this plugin from for vix 3.0? It can't be found via extensions.
 
Scrap that. I just realised that you mean using a timer :D.

I have just looked at the zap timers and the "after event" option is removed when you change from record to zap. Therefore i dont see how you can shutdown the box with a zap timer. I can see how you can wake it up but not shutdown.
 
I have just looked at the zap timers and the "after event" option is removed when you change from record to zap. Therefore i dont see how you can shutdown the box with a zap timer. I can see how you can wake it up but not shutdown.
The trick is: set up as a record-timer, including the shutdown-action. Than save, re-open and change to zap-timer.

Anyway: we're working on adding functionality to the powermanager, but no idea when that will be ready.
 
Hi,
as Rob said create it as record timer and save it, edit timer and switch to zap timer. Another method is using the web interface but I did not test if this works as supposed at least you can set an after event action there.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top