Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

auto standby feature?

  • Thread starter Thread starter redout
  • Start date Start date
R

redout

Guest
Is there a menu for autostandby so I can set the receiver to enter standby at a certain time or enter standby if no buttons are pressed for say 1hr?

I know there is a sleep timer which allows you to go into standby but that must be activated manually and is only a countdown timer.

Using Vix 2.2
 
Sound - have that setup now.

One more Q:

On the Duo I have Tuner A on USALS for motor (although this aint driving motor as I have twin lnb on another box in the house actually drives the motor) and Tuner B on single for fixed Sky dish on 28e. Problem is that I think if I move the motor dish to 28e then both tuners are on 28e but if I try to record off 28e I think it is using Tuner A instead of B when it detects that Tuner A is stationed at 28e. I setup to record off ITV1 HD yesterday in this scenario but moved the motor during the start of the record and noticed later that evening the programme did not record even though Tuner B is fixed at 28e!


I have noticed that in setup/customise/expert there is an option which states preferred tuner - mine is selected to auto - if I switch this to Tuner B will this resolve the problem?

Any suggestions?
 
try putting tuner A as static and tuner B as your USALS

Aye, I know that is an option but my only worry is that I have about 20 odd recordings setup off 28e at the moment. If I switch around the tuners will they still record?
 
It should detect even if you switch them around once you setup correctly which is which in tuners config menu. Also you should setup your preferred tuner for recording ( ie. static tuner ) in customize menu and it will use that one.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
 
about standby, why is 'elektro power save' no longer working in vix 2.2.100 ??
i installed it via ipk but the image won't recognize the plugin, it's better then the build in power manager :confused:
 
Last edited:
about standby, why is 'elektro power save' no longer working in vix 2.2.100 ??
i installed it via ipk but the image won't recognize the plugin, it's better then the build in power manager :confused:
how so ?, lots has change in ViX 2.2.100 for stabillty
 
'elektro power save'

That's fine, but i always used 'elektro power save' because it's daily adjustable to go in stand-by/wake up, so wake up in WE is at morning, during the week it 's at 16:00 h
now i can install the ipk, but it 's no longer recognized, so not usable, any idea
 
hmm, can you post the IPK and i will take a look.
 
Ok i'll include the 2 latest versions, perhabs the dir are changed ?
thanks for looking at it
 

Attachments

Well, I've switched from Vix 2.4 on 3.0 but it seems that Elektro Power Save doesn't work with 3.0 version. What a pity. I like this plugin very much.
 
If your in VIX power manager is integrated into the image

Blue button>VIX>Power management
 
Guys, this is not the same. Elektro Power Save has a much bigger functionality. For me it is a big disadvantage of this new image :(
 
What does the plugin do? sorry, never used it.
 
Guys, this is not the same. Elektro Power Save has a much bigger functionality. For me it is a big disadvantage of this new image :(

Then without being rude, go ask the author to fix it to work with the image. we cant be held accountable for every third party plugin on the planet nor should we be either.
 
Then without being rude, go ask the author to fix it to work with the image. we cant be held accountable for every third party plugin on the planet nor should we be either.

The plugin is quite old and I'm not sure whether still supported (but it still works or worked). You should take into consideration compatibility third party plugins. This is not the only plugin that doesn't work on the image. Maybe to much changes in the new 3.0 image? No offence, image without plugins is a poor image.
 
Thats the ame wth all images and if it tested every plugun for compatiability we would never have moved from vux 1.0.

End of the day plugin athor needs to update their software and user neededs to consider wther to update. The good thing is you have easy back up options i VIX;)
 
The plugin is quite old and I'm not sure whether still supported (but it still works or worked). You should take into consideration compatibility third party plugins. This is not the only plugin that doesn't work on the image. Maybe to much changes in the new 3.0 image? No offence, image without plugins is a poor image.

As i said it is not our responsibility to maintain third-party plugins nor should we be expected to build our image around these no longer updated or supported plugins. it is regrettable that some plugins may not be compatible with the latest image, but we can hardly be held responsible for that.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top