Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Auto Timers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan626
  • Start date Start date
D

Dan626

Guest
Hi Guys,
I just wanted to check if there was a way that recordings can be setup to record a program that changes channel?

The issue is I record WWE Raw every Tuesday morning 1am with a timer and thats fine but then some weeks it changes to sky sports 2 instead of 3? Is there anyway this can be setup to recording the other channel without setting up another timer? Hope this makes sense.

I am running 808 VIX.

Thanks In Advance
Dan626
 
Select your autotimer then edit service then new and add other channel. It should work.

Or you can delete AT and reset but select any service but this will be any channel

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top