D
davidfrankland
Guest
Hi all,
newbie question here - I've searched the forum(s) but unable to find the answer, if there is one.
So using ABM and relatively happy with it, but now would like to build my favourites up with a list of programs in a order that I would like them in. So I know I can do this from the remote control, by adding them channels in the order you wish them to be in.
My question is, when I try to use dreamset to add channels to favourites. When I transfer from my Vu+ Solo2 box to Dreamset, it is only bringing across the favourites (TV) & Favourites (Radio). So I can add channels to these, but when I transfer back to my SAT box, it wipes the rest of the Boqueuts left with only favourites
.
Should this work or is Dreamset incompatible with ABM ?.
Thanks,
David
newbie question here - I've searched the forum(s) but unable to find the answer, if there is one.
So using ABM and relatively happy with it, but now would like to build my favourites up with a list of programs in a order that I would like them in. So I know I can do this from the remote control, by adding them channels in the order you wish them to be in.
My question is, when I try to use dreamset to add channels to favourites. When I transfer from my Vu+ Solo2 box to Dreamset, it is only bringing across the favourites (TV) & Favourites (Radio). So I can add channels to these, but when I transfer back to my SAT box, it wipes the rest of the Boqueuts left with only favourites
Should this work or is Dreamset incompatible with ABM ?.
Thanks,
David