Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-C] AutoBoquetMaker - Cannot Read Data

  • Thread starter Thread starter quickcycles
  • Start date Start date
Q

quickcycles

Guest
Hi guys,

I'm a bit lost at the minute.

Using a cable tuner I can scan NetID 00001 and get all the channels. However,when trying to run the autobouquet maker I get 'cannot read data'.

I've tried all the other preset NetIDs and they all give 'unable to lock tuner', it's only the 00001 that gives this different error.

I've searched your site and tried some other NetIDs that might work in my area but that doesn't help.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks.
 
If you mean you have done a manual scan with Enigma and have set 00001 in the tuner config, then that doesn't use the NetID, you can put any value in the tuner config. ABM does use the NetID and you need it to be correct. It sounds like you may have the wrong setting. 00001 is an old Pure NTL area, are you an old Pure area or was it Telewest or Cable & Wireless originally
 
telewest rings a bell - but can't be 100% sure.

how/where do I change the NetID in the ABM?
 
On my new Xtrend 8500, got same error when set it up. 8000 fine. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. No explanation fur it. Reflashed and all fine since.
 
I think if I can work out where to add the NetID for the ABM then I might be OK?

Any ideas?
 
In the provider menu, you select your area/net id. Just the headends are listed, not every single town, village or borough.

Sent from my XT1032 using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 
thanks, will have a look.

so this is the one that I think is for me to enter:

West Yorkshire TW 40961 539.000 6.952

do I need to do anything with the last two numbers? or do I just use 40961?

Thanks.
 
So,

IMG_0387.webpIMG_0386.webpIMG_0388.webp

A few photos to show where I'm at.

Do I need to do a scan on the tuner before I do it on the ABM?
 
You don't have to scan before running ABM.

Can't see picture properly. If it has your net ID, your tuners are configured properly, and you have adequate signal to all relevant tuners, ABM will work.
 
ABM just says "area".
For DVB-C, area = Net ID
For DVB-T, area = Mast that your aerial is pointing to.
 
Woohoo - managed to sort it.

Thanks for you help.

Thread can be closed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top