Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] AutoBoquets Issue on Vu+ duo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter davohammer
  • Start date Start date
D

davohammer

Guest
Hi all, bit of a newbie here having some issues with my brand new duo2 that I was hoping somebody could help me out with.

I have the box setup and running the latest Vix image and it's running like a dream except one small issue with the Boquets that's driving me mad.

I am using the AutoBoquetsMaker plugin and have this all setup along with the CrossEPG. The CrossEPG is set to automatically download and update daily at 0615 and AutoBoquets is set to update daily at 0600.

My Issue is that I go through and sort out the Autoboquets as I like them, remove some channels, add some more and also change the order that they appear and get them exactly as I like. Put the box in standby at night and then when I come down in the morning the Autoboquets have gone and reset back to the defaults as they first came when setup.

Can anybody shed some light on this and tell me how I stop this from happening and keep the Boquets from resetting back to default and stay exactly as I set them ?

Thanks in advance for any help
 
Why remove some channels???

The idea of auto bouquet maker is that it automatic, yet you are overiding manually

If its sections that you dont want to show like adult , then use the hide function, as opposed to manual overide.

If you still want to be manual then turn off the autoboquet update
 
AutoBouquetsMaker is designed to mimic the exact order that the official provider has. It will therefore undo any alterations you make every time it runs.

You can however use Lraizer's Auto bouquets. This only does 28.2. It has a feature called custom sort. If you enable it, the channels will be placed in exact order you want.
 
AutoBouquetsMaker is designed to mimic the exact order that the official provider has. It will therefore undo any alterations you make every time it runs.

You can however use Lraizer's Auto bouquets. This only does 28.2. It has a feature called custom sort. If you enable it, the channels will be placed in exact order you want.

Perfect thanks mate just what I was after, will give this a go later on tonight
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top