Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker not updating

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
The AB is not updating overnight and when I look at the Log Report it shows a series of 'fails' Tried to do it manually but no joy. The result is some channels are not working. When I select the channel I get a blank screen and various messages like Timeout for tuner lock - timeshift not possible and tune failed
The box was purchased recently from WOS with Vix preloaded. I have not had any problems to date and have not changed anything prior to this happening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Will
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top