Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please remember that we need more info if were are going to be able to offer help.

we need your exact setup including tuner setup.
we need your exact ABM setup
we most importantly need Debug logs from the times that ABM is running.

without the above we cant help as we are not able to replicate your findings.
 
Found the problem, i have several sections marked as hidden, if i do scan with no sections hidden it generates bouquet in seconds.
If i then rescan but hide several sections it takes minutes to generate bouquet.

So the answer is ?
 
Found the problem, i have several sections marked as hidden, if i do scan with no sections hidden it generates bouquet in seconds.
If i then rescan but hide several sections it takes minutes to generate bouquet.

So the answer is ?

The answer is that it would have been good to know your exact ABM setup earlier but now that we do were getting closer to finding out whats going wrong, no we just need to know if its the same for other users suffering this problem.
 
just posting to confirm what garyblas has found, I removed all my hidden bouquets and now the bouquet generation is significantly faster, 2-3 minutes faster.
 
Who made the ABM program was it Andy?
If so can he look into this, easy enough to replicate
 
Who made the ABM program was it Andy?
If so can he look into this, easy enough to replicate

It was a joint venture between andy and skaman of the sif team but he has since retired from enigma2.

At present andy maintains ABM alone when he has the time ( which is few and far between ).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
just posting to confirm what garyblas has found, I removed all my hidden bouquets and now the bouquet generation is significantly faster, 2-3 minutes faster.

Makes no difference here & I have most Irish bouquets hidden.
ABM still works extremely fast.
 
Does it make any difference if you set 'Add provider prefix to bouquets = yes"? in the first screenshot?
 
When I have nothing hidden it takes a decent amount of time to scan but the generation is significantly faster, roughly 2-3 minutes.


Also, 2-3 minutes in nothing compared to a year ago...
The auto generation of bouquets has been improved massively since then, 2-3 minutes would be the last of my worries.
 
Yes I get that, ABM is a great bit of kit. But why should there be a significant added delay when simply not displaying certain bouquets that have already being scanned/cached in the first place. It strikes me as a bug more than anything. I am not posting for the sake of complaining, but bringing this to the developers attention.
 
Yes I get that, ABM is a great bit of kit. But why should there be a significant added delay when simply not displaying certain bouquets that have already being scanned/cached in the first place. It strikes me as a bug more than anything. I am not posting for the sake of complaining, but bringing this to the developers attention.
No idea, it doesn't seem any longer on generation here, with multiple bouquets hidden.
I enable Sky IRE for entertainmaint & sports, hide the rest. Then use SKY UK for other bouquets.
I also add prefix to bouquet provider name, so one bouquet doesn't try to overwrite the other.

Can't spot anything in your debug log, but I'm no expert, maybe Andy will.
All I can say is ABM still works pretty fast on all my boxes.
 
abm1.webpabm2.webpabm3.webp

Judge, have you run this on Vu duo box?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top