Some further info........
I image restored my VU+ Solo 2 to build 3.0.782 - Please note ABM is set to "SWAP" = Yes, and only 103 is not HD - this is before ViX code changes noted as released above
Next I ran the ABM scan (with "Swap" = Yes) and I got the following - NOTE still build 3.0.782 and in this case 101 and 103 are now not HD
Finally I updated to the latest
build 3.0.790 - please refer to my previous post for the screenshot but channel 103 is indeed now UTV HD, but BBC1 has reverted to SD!
The changes from 3.0.782 -> 3.0.790 have caused a mix up in ABM for NI HD I think?
ADDITIONALLY (and I will open a new thread withe the info below) please also note my screen-shots no longer capture the TV picture - see the previous post where picture is "fuzz" (I did a back-up resotore to 3.0.786 from 3.0.790 and same problem). I have tried
screen-grapbber and
shoot your screen; as well as applying various resolution format and image type settings.
I saw the post re "auto resolution" - my unit is set to 50p, but I note with ViX images later than 3.0.782 that the format of the screen-shot image is stretched differently.
To summaries - I did an image restore to 3.0.782 - screen-shots work. WITHOUT changing any settings I have done an "auto update" to 3.0.790; screen-shots now have fuzz for TV pictute in full or window, and the format (stretch) of the image has changed.