P
putitonthewall
Guest
ABM does not require a radio channel.
Not sure what ABM locks onto if there is no existing active channel 28.2 channel, but I know that Lraizer's one zaps to the Sky intro channel. So long as you are on an active 28.2 channel ABM should work.
I fear that your father is affected by the satellite change. Best for him to speak to others/installers in his area and see if they are receiveing any 28.2 signal and compare dishes. May not be possible.
Thanks for the info.
He still gets every channel he his before, apart from the BBC and STV regional channel.
Will try and get a screen grab or photo of the error when ABM runs. I've seen it before on my duo when there wasn't a free tuner. I'm guessing its not locking onto the sat.
I'll maybe talk him thru scanning the frequency that ABM locks onto. see that it finds