Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had it on my duo for the last week and am getting the spinning vix if i go up the page to fast and if selecting a channel,and have to restart my mg cam again:confused:user error more like,got it on the max digital 1000 also:D
well done to all thats a massive bit of work:thumbsup:
 
Fantastic plug in but would like to echo the sentiments regarding Setanta Ireland being included in the bouquets.

It wasn't until 2:50pm today that I noticed it was missing.
I had to quickly install a new bouquets set so I wouldn't miss the 3pm kick off.
 
The plugin installs the localised bouquets you request in the settings.
If you need other channels, create a custom bouquet with them in it.
 
mines 5.0.2.0

I'm also using dreamboxEDIT 5.0.2.0, download in this thread:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...oxEDIT-5-0-2-0&p=127130&viewfull=1#post127130
Although it slows down while downloading bouquets & reports errors, has never failed me.
I then use it to create my custom starting bouquet, upload, then run AutoBouquetMaker again to eliminate any issues DBE had.

:edit: Nevermind got it to work.

I just rescanned on sky irish found it downloaded it db edit and moved it into sports seems ok

I think once AutoBouquetsMaker does it's next scan it will remove the Setanta channels that you added and you'd have to re-add it, it would be nice if were part of AutoBouqetsMaker for all regions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it takes so long to download to DBE because the channel numbering/placeholders is HUGE.. 'all channels' which is the 1st bouquets goes all the way up to 65534 (it's usually 999) before the 2nd bouquets even starts.. Altogether the channel numbering/placeholders go all the way up to 68997 in the TV bouquets, The Radio Bouquets numbering/placeholders go up to 4004. It takes forever to load certain bouquets in DBE because there are so many placeholders.

In the 'all channels' bouquets the placeholders start at 1 and the TV channels start at 101 and end at 999 with placeholders in between channels to get the sky numbering but then the placeholders continue all the way to 65533 with 65534 being a 'Sky Sports Interactive 1473' channel. The Radio placeholders start at 1 and goes all the way up to 3100, The radio stations (SkyUK) start at 3101 and end at 3214... for the radio stations for FreeSat the placeholders start at 3215 and go all the way up to 3913 then the FreeSat radio stations start at 3914 and end at 4004.. This can't be right?

There are roughly just over 1000 skyuk channels but there are over 67000 placeholders.

Is anyone else with 'All channels' experiencing this?
 
Every one I think but not sure if this is a bug or by design

I know there is a bug with interactive channels so hopefully it's a bug as it slows down opening the graphical epg too
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, was looking in extensions rather than system plugins which explains why I couldn't find it :banghead:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Where is itv 1 to 4 hd located . Have set freeview as London hd. I have a uk card in slot.

Thanks for all the hard work, really fast plugin ...
 
Every one I think but not sure if this is a bug or by design

I know there is a bug with interactive channels so hopefully it's a bug as it slows down opening the graphical epg too

Yes i get this also.
 
If i want to download as a plugin what is name of plugin as several are listed
 
That looks very good,well done great job although i use my own bouquet,im tempted to use it.
 
Any plan to support the Astra 19,2 bouquets?

Will check if available on my my quad
 
Any plan to support the Astra 19,2 bouquets?

Will check if available on my my quad


There is already support included for 19.2 east. This plugin currently supports the following providers.

AustriaSat 19.2 East
Canal Digitaal HD 19.2 East
Canal Digitaal SD 19.2 East
Czech Republic 23.5 East
Freesat 28.2 & 28.5 East
Mobistar FR 19.2 East
Mobistar NL 19.2 East
SKY Italy 13.0 East
Sky UK 28.2 & 28.5 East
Slovak Republic 23.5 East
TéléSATHD 19.2 East
TéléSAT SD 19.2 East
TVSat 13.0 East
TV Vlaanderen HD 19.2 East
TV Vlaanderen SD 19.2 East
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top