Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like your dish might need readjusting.
 
Are you slightly.... ? I am thousands miles away from footprint, and i use 2.5m dish.

Perhaps for now it should be noted, that ABM cannot function without 100% sat coverage? As i have 95% and it cannot do it's thing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm irish and working around southern russia... Sorry, just a bit frustrated by blatant non-understanding... Sorry.
 
Are you slightly.... ? I am thousands miles away from footprint, and i use 2.5m dish. Have you ever had one? Or you think, that 60cm plastic 'ear' that used in uk/roi is a pinnacle of engineering (and implying, that anybody, who is a bit far and UNABLE to get 2f beams, is inferior? are you racist?)?
Should i 'adjust' it? To achieve what exactly?

Perhaps for now it should be noted, that ABM cannot function without 100% sat coverage? As i have 95% and it cannot do it's thing.

I suggest you walk away from this forum and calm down otherwise i will ban you. we are trying to help you and your not doing your self any favors.

simply put if your outside the operational footprint of 2F dont use ABM for 28.2 east as it wont work.
 
Are you slightly.... ? I am thousands miles away from footprint, and i use 2.5m dish. Have you ever had one? Or you think, that 60cm plastic 'ear' that used in uk/roi is a pinnacle of engineering (and implying, that anybody, who is a bit far and UNABLE to get 2f beams, is inferior? are you racist?)?
Should i 'adjust' it? To achieve what exactly?

Perhaps for now it should be noted, that ABM cannot function without 100% sat coverage? As i have 95% and it cannot do it's thing.
I see you edited your post after I replied.
racist, no idea how you came to that conclusion????
Get a grip & do as pheonix suggests.
 
I'm irish and working around southern russia... Sorry, just a bit frustrated by blatant non-understanding... Sorry.

As you are never going to be able to pick up the UK spot beam transponders on 2F and you want to use an autobouquet then go to Lraizer's earlier version that will still work.
 
Yes, thanks! That's useful - will search 'Lraizer'.
I just have problem in my life with 'assumptions'... Such as ABM 'assumes' i have full coverage. judge 'assumed' i'm in roi, without me mentioning it directly... I've been subtle trying to hint that i'm not around (and not getting 2F is a pretty good indication)...
Really sorry for any offence caused, it's just out of pure frustration, and not getting straight answers. Now i have it - ABM's just not for my setup, so i will looks for other options (although all i need is preset roi bouqette - mr.mister's is more uk).
Sorry again, i'll behave. And thanks for pointing 2F requirement out - this saves me time hitting my head on the wall trying to get it working ;)
 
Yes, thanks! That's useful - will search 'Lraizer'.
I just have problem in my life with 'assumptions'... Such as ABM 'assumes' i have full coverage. judge 'assumed' i'm in roi, without me mentioning it directly... I've been subtle trying to hint that i'm not around (and not getting 2F is a pretty good indication)...
Really sorry for any offence caused, it's just out of pure frustration, and not getting straight answers. Now i have it - ABM's just not for my setup, so i will looks for other options (although all i need is preset roi bouqette - mr.mister's is more uk).
Sorry again, i'll behave. And thanks for pointing 2F requirement out - this saves me time hitting my head on the wall trying to get it working ;)

The simplest thing to do when reporting a bug or looking for help is to provide as much information as possible, any thing you think we would need to know and more. you have to remember that we are not psychic and that this is a UK / EU based forum and as such we will always assume that you are within the footprint of the satellite your trying to receive unless you tell us otherwise.
 
I thought i said that i can't get 2F at page 11 :) That's why i got so frustrated at page 13 ;)

By the way. My original slybox is unable to perfectly get that sly default TP - 11778 every time. And for a long time i thought it's the only one bearing channel lineup data. It's not only one. I experimented with slybox and changing default (startup) TP to e.g. 11604V or 11817V gets channels loaded, lined up, and epg'd as good as 11778. But not all tp's bearing this data. Perhaps there's a way to hardcode/edit this default tp value for ABM (wondering from which particular TP it wants to load bouquette). That info can be useful and i'm not afraid of modding.
Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Be advised that in a 130 post thread most info is not being remembered. If you have a specific problem, you should raise a specific thread, and not grumble in a 'general news' item.
 
I thought i said that i can't get 2F at page 11 :) That's why i got so frustrated at page 13 ;)

As most of these guys are in the UK, they probably know that they receive signals from 28.2E, but which Astra satellite (1D, 2B, 2F or in future 2E) is probably not in many people's vocabulary :)
 
I have West Midlands BBC1 as my first channel using autobouquetmaker. What I do not have is channel numbering?
 
I have West Midlands BBC1 as my first channel using autobouquetmaker. What I do not have is channel numbering?

do you have the regions set for both freesat and sky uk ?. as both are needed to pull in the channels and retain correct numeration.
 
Does anyone know if the bouquets generated by this plugin should be available on another box via the remote stream converter plugin? I tried it today a few times, but the remote box only found radio bouquets..once I put a custom bouquet back on (such as mister mister etc) then the remote box found this bouquet..so for me at least these auto generated bouquets are not compatible with the remote stream converter plugin
 
Does anyone know if the bouquets generated by this plugin should be available on another box via the remote stream converter plugin?
Hmmm, you're right: it doesn't work.
This must have creeped in on one of the latest versions, as I did use it before (during the test-phase of the plugin) and then it worked fine.
 
lads,
im doing something wrong.
after setting up as required for my area(inc both sly and fta bouquets) and hitting scan
the bar fill to just under half way then I get error message TIMEOUT FOR TUNER LOCK
any ideas?
original vu duo latest vix installed
 
Last edited:
totally fresh install btw
(no setting/image resotre during initial setup)
cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top