Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] AutoBouquets C2

harveybham

New member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
37
Hi

I have downloaded Autobouqets for cable and it appears in my plugins.

When I launch it, it says "AutoBouquets_c2.sh not found

I have check in the directory /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquets_C2/ and the file is here. I have 755 all the files.

I used Pli image before this and it worked fine on that. I have done a different method that I have seen where I transfer the file to /tmp and run it in telnet. it works but id prefer to use it off the plugin option if possible .

Can any 1 help

cheers
 
You can also try AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM). It is pre-installed in the VIX image.
ABM also support cable.
 
cheers just tried it! didnt know that ABM did cable too. this image is rock solid!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top