Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Autobouquets help

rob76

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
173
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
50
Hi,

I've just setup Helios 008 on my Vu+ Duo and would like to setup AutoBouquets for Sky UK London. I started off by loading an old Vix 28.2 channel list and then ran AutoBouquets to update the missing channels (e.g. ITV 1) however these don't seem to have updated.

Is this not how it should work? Also, can you point me to some documention for this script as I'm sure I'm missing out on something?

thanks
 
Ah that worked a treat thanks very much.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top