basilyoung
V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2010
- Messages
- 3,233
- Reaction score
- 11
- Points
- 0
This thread might need yto be moved, but did,nt want to confuse it, with the current thread in the E2 settings section, as this involves a Dreambox
OK, I have aquired a 7020HD, ( I have loaded Nemisis and fully updated the drivers )
The feeds do not appear to have DVB Snoop
so I used the ipk file from the other thread, along with Autobouquets, both installed ok
when I start the Autobouquets, it comes up with a message, DVBSnoop has timed out, so at present it does,nt work on yhe DB7020HD
any ideas?
OK, I have aquired a 7020HD, ( I have loaded Nemisis and fully updated the drivers )
The feeds do not appear to have DVB Snoop
so I used the ipk file from the other thread, along with Autobouquets, both installed ok
when I start the Autobouquets, it comes up with a message, DVBSnoop has timed out, so at present it does,nt work on yhe DB7020HD
any ideas?