Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquets

thanks Stan/LraiZer

will try it...think i am going stupid
 
also make sure you zapped to and are viewing an active channel on 28.2E before running the command?

i assume this dvbsnoop_0.0+cvs20081001-r0_mipsel.ipk package is the one for your box?
HTML:
http://dreamboxupdate.com/opendreambox/1.6/dm7020hd/experimental/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
no longer sure to be honest, i will ftp it to the unit now

but yes..watching a 28 east channel
 
ok..reflashed with nemisis, scanned 28 east, added the autobouquet ipk, installed ok...but although watching sly news after a scan,..it does not work
added the dvbsnoop, rebooted, tried again, and same result

I think it must be an image issue
 
ok..reflashed with nemisis, scanned 28 east, added the autobouquet ipk, installed ok...but although watching sly news after a scan,..it does not work
added the dvbsnoop, rebooted, tried again, and same result

I think it must be an image issue

Try installing pli image and see how it goes?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2
 
yes, I plan to, but does anyone know what image was used on the 800?? and please, hope its not gemini

I plan to also test on my ET9000, just to be sure its not me ( and if it is, I will not be owning up )
 
The ET should go fine.

I've installed it so far on a TM800, ET9K, ET5K and Ultimo and all have been fine.
 
ok, I have reflashed the unit with the dreamelite image
scanned 28 east, and loaded catseye listings

I then added autobouquets, and rebooted the unit, and it now shows in "plugins"...went to a bbc channel, and activated autobouquets, and got a time out message
message reads
reading bouquet association table please wait...killed
no data available, dvbsnoop timed out!
please zap to an active 28.2e channel
execution finished

i then added dvbsnoop, rebooted ...then on a bbc channel, restarted autobouquets, and got the same message
 
Bas, what happens if you do it on a sky encrypted channel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
same thing....just loaded the merlin image, going to get this sorted one way or another
 
hoobloody ray, got it working at last

using a pli beta image

loaded image, ftp the channel list over ( catseye )
scanned 28 east
loaded autobouquet ( dvbsnoop also loaded via autobouquet I think, although I did ftp it in,,but think it failed to load )
rebooted
started autobouquet, and hey presto

I followed the same procedure on "newenigma/nemisis..and forgot what the other one was" all failed
 
hoobloody ray, got it working at last

using a pli beta image

loaded image, ftp the channel list over ( catseye )
scanned 28 east
loaded autobouquet ( dvbsnoop also loaded via autobouquet I think, although I did ftp it in,,but think it failed to load )
rebooted
started autobouquet, and hey presto

I followed the same procedure on "newenigma/nemisis..and forgot what the other one was" all failed

could've saved all the hassle if you'd have just listened to me this morning :p

Glad you finally got it sorted tho :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
I did listen, :thumbsup:, just did,nt act on it, :eek: and in fact, I think I have figured out why it wont work on the other images, going to test my theory, and post back later
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top