Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] AutoBouquetsMaker Crashes on Scan

m1nz

New member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have just flashed from a OLD openvix image to Openvix 3 2 with any restore option

I have set the autobouquet to SD London and set yes to all options but when I start the Scan the box crashes
 
I will get the logs for you in the evening
 
Can you try adding and activating a swap file?

Blue > Vix > Swap Manager

1. Create a 256 MB swap file using the blue button
2. Activate it using the Green button
3. Set it to autostart using the Yellow Button
 
Thread title changed from "Autobouquet Crashes on Scan" to "AutoBouquetsMaker Crashes on Scan"

They are two separate plugins
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top