M m1nz New member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 16, 2016 #1 I have just flashed from a OLD openvix image to Openvix 3 2 with any restore option I have set the autobouquet to SD London and set yes to all options but when I start the Scan the box crashes
I have just flashed from a OLD openvix image to Openvix 3 2 with any restore option I have set the autobouquet to SD London and set yes to all options but when I start the Scan the box crashes
Huevos Administrator Staff member Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 15,682 Reaction score 503 Points 113 Location 38.5N, 0.5W Feb 16, 2016 #2 Please read this thread: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions
Please read this thread: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions
M m1nz New member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 16, 2016 #3 I will get the logs for you in the evening
M m1nz New member Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 16, 2016 #4 Please attached the Crash Logs Attachments enigma2_crash_2016-02-15_21-57-36.log enigma2_crash_2016-02-15_21-57-36.log 17.1 KB · Views: 7
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Feb 16, 2016 #5 Can you try adding and activating a swap file? Blue > Vix > Swap Manager 1. Create a 256 MB swap file using the blue button 2. Activate it using the Green button 3. Set it to autostart using the Yellow Button
Can you try adding and activating a swap file? Blue > Vix > Swap Manager 1. Create a 256 MB swap file using the blue button 2. Activate it using the Green button 3. Set it to autostart using the Yellow Button
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Feb 17, 2016 #6 Thread title changed from "Autobouquet Crashes on Scan" to "AutoBouquetsMaker Crashes on Scan" They are two separate plugins
Thread title changed from "Autobouquet Crashes on Scan" to "AutoBouquetsMaker Crashes on Scan" They are two separate plugins