Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] AutobouquetsMaker Custom List doesn't Show & Can't Watch Sky Channels

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Vix 4.1.016 was working fine but lately I was getting the odd recording with dropped frames. Installed new 4.2.008 image from scratch as hopefully the problem is fixed and I put my "sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml" file into this folder:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

Restarted the box and set everything up as usual but my Sky UK Custom list doesn't appear in the Providers so I can't choose it.

Also I can't view any SD Sky channels or ITV4 HD, etc with the "Sky Red Card OScam Config Files" I had before along with "enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-svn10678-skyuk-0960_openvix_all" I had installed. I installed it all as I did in the previous image but the Sky channels don't show a picture.
 
Are you able to upload your custom file as an attachment? (zip it before attaching) Also attach your debug log.

Did you install the correct oscam?
 
I used the same OScam config files that I used in my previous image. I got them from the linuxsat support website: /showthread.php/85046-Oscam-Configs-For-SKY-UK-CAID-0960-Red-Card

I've attached what you asked for.View attachment Debug and Mix file.zip
 
I used the same OScam config files that I used in my previous image. I got them from the linuxsat support website: /showthread.php/85046-Oscam-Configs-For-SKY-UK-CAID-0960-Red-Card

I asked about oscam, not oscam config files. It is an easy mistake to install the external reader version.
 
Don't know what you're talking about mate. What information do you need from me? Yes I installed the oscam software just like I did with my previous image.
 
As I said I can't select my Custom Mix file in Providers so there's no point in me starting ABM.
 
You never have been able to select a custom mix file. Didn't you have your own provider file? You need to transfer the provider file to the provider folder. At the moment it is the official provider but will create your customisation.
 
Last edited:
Yes obviously that's what I meant. I can't see "My Sky xyz" provider in the Providers menu. Yes I've copied it (sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml) into this folder: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom

I can't see the my provider in the Providers menu even after restarting my box.
 
You do not have your own provider file, so you wont see it. Just select the normal one. Your "SkyFan" bouquet will still be created.
 
Re-reading the thread, you have installed the oscam binary with configs.

Have you started oscam and also enabled autostart?
 
Yes I've done all that and restarted my box and my card number was added to the config as well. Like I say, I just did the exact same method as I did in my old image and it worked on that image so don't understand why it's not working on this one. I followed the advice in that other forum site's post.

What Provider should I configure for ABM? Freesat, Sky?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top