satteliter
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Feb 20, 2021
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
I have been running OpenVix for a couple years now.
I have both satellite and terrestrial(Irish) channels.
I have the custom xml file so as to merge these 2 separate groups of channels.
There have been some changes to Irish channels so I need to update this file.(I either used someone elses copy or forgot how i did it originally)
A sample line from the file would be:
What is the location of the file which would contain the 'source' listings? So as I can find the new source channel number and update the custom xml file?
I have looked at 'terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1.xml' in :/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers but that does not contain channels.
Is the source number(i.e. 4 in example above) ephemeral or is it persisted to file somewhere?
I have both satellite and terrestrial(Irish) channels.
I have the custom xml file so as to merge these 2 separate groups of channels.
There have been some changes to Irish channels so I need to update this file.(I either used someone elses copy or forgot how i did it originally)
A sample line from the file would be:
HTML:
<insert provider="terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1" source="4" target="4"></insert> <!-- TG4 -->
What is the location of the file which would contain the 'source' listings? So as I can find the new source channel number and update the custom xml file?
I have looked at 'terrestrial_ie_saorview_PSB1.xml' in :/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers but that does not contain channels.
Is the source number(i.e. 4 in example above) ephemeral or is it persisted to file somewhere?

