then ran the Lraizer plugin and all is good.
Why are you using both ViX Embedded AB and Lraizer's plugin?
then ran the Lraizer plugin and all is good.
Thanks for reporting.
It looks like the settings are not being saved on stopping E2.
That is very likely your issue.As a side note a recording was taking place when my bouquets were being updated.
Hi,
I have just sent Debug log ref 1387811201.38 for my solo2 with the N/A issue. Will do fresh install to fix but though I'd send the log in the hope it will save others the trouble. Hope I've done it right as never used before.
Regards, Stales
Hi,How did you reproduce this?
Tried to reproduce it by starting a recording the running auto bouquets and rebooted box but bouquets were fine.?
I hope the team can fix this issue.... Not worth updating till fix found
With logs hopefully.cheers sure team will fix it enough people reported issue
With logs hopefully.
No one forces you to update, nor can every one replicate your issue, although it is being looked into.