Piranha
Member
I have had a long-standing problem getting network shares to work consistently between my two TM Twin boxes. After a reflash (with or without settings restore) mounting the HDDs as shares using AutoFS works a treat, typically for a few days, then when trying to access the shares through the media list and Yellow button (Location) I get the dreaded 'directory media/autofs/XYZ does not exist' message.
I have just finished experimenting as follows:
1. Logged into router and confirmed that both boxes have static IPs below the DHCP start range.
2. The router sees both boxes with the correct IPs.
3. Each box shows the other box' HDD in the Network Mount Manager (Mount points management) correctly.
4. I changed 'Mount using' from 'AutoFS' to 'Enigma2 (mount using enigma2)' on both boxes and the shares then worked instantly!
5. Tried again using AutoFS, rebooted and got the '......does not exist' message again.
6. Back to mount using Enigma2 - worked instantly - and seems a lot faster access time than when AutoFS is working too!
I conclude that the automount has a bug in it, which has been in the image for a long time now.
I suggest that anyone else having the same issue tries using the Enigma2 mount option and reports their findings, maybe the ViX team will be able to have a look into this problem.
I have just finished experimenting as follows:
1. Logged into router and confirmed that both boxes have static IPs below the DHCP start range.
2. The router sees both boxes with the correct IPs.
3. Each box shows the other box' HDD in the Network Mount Manager (Mount points management) correctly.
4. I changed 'Mount using' from 'AutoFS' to 'Enigma2 (mount using enigma2)' on both boxes and the shares then worked instantly!
5. Tried again using AutoFS, rebooted and got the '......does not exist' message again.
6. Back to mount using Enigma2 - worked instantly - and seems a lot faster access time than when AutoFS is working too!
I conclude that the automount has a bug in it, which has been in the image for a long time now.
I suggest that anyone else having the same issue tries using the Enigma2 mount option and reports their findings, maybe the ViX team will be able to have a look into this problem.