Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] automatic tune fail

wilsock

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0

Attachments

  • IMG_20170212_081956.webp
    IMG_20170212_081956.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 13
Have you set-up your tuners to 28.2e.and if you have, then have you set-up the autobouquetMaker setting it to bruteforce to bring in your channel
 
You could try ABM to scan for cable. Do you know the Net ID for your area? If so, in Tuner Config change ID to all zero's and green button to save. Then in ABM select your Net ID in providers and scan n see if that pulls anything in for ya. Also is the cable feed going straight to the receiver or via splitter(s) etc?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
cheers Andy, tbh think I'll leave it as its all working for now. If I do a scan and loose what I've got it will turn into a Sunday wasted faffing about trying to restore what I already had. Thanks again.
 
cheers Andy, tbh think I'll leave it as its all working for now. If I do a scan and loose what I've got it will turn into a Sunday wasted faffing about trying to restore what I already had. Thanks again.
If you do an image backup first a simple couch flash of the backed up image will get you back to where you started. No faffing about required.
 
If you do an image backup first a simple couch flash of the backed up image will get you back to where you started. No faffing about required.

You can also create a settings backup and restore that, instead of whole image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top