L
linus
Guest
Hello,
I am looking for the option of autoturn the vu+ in sleep after time of idle. (no pressing key).
I have made a search and found two answer, but all are deprecated with the last openvix it seems?
In some thread it's said that it's a setting pluggin that should be added, but if am not wrong, i do not found it?
In some it's said that it's no more a pluggin but in the vix part, in "power", but i do not have a power categorie.
So where could i configure that after 4h or 6h of idle the vu+ go to sleep mode? (i want to shut down)
Thank's.
I am looking for the option of autoturn the vu+ in sleep after time of idle. (no pressing key).
I have made a search and found two answer, but all are deprecated with the last openvix it seems?
In some thread it's said that it's a setting pluggin that should be added, but if am not wrong, i do not found it?
In some it's said that it's no more a pluggin but in the vix part, in "power", but i do not have a power categorie.
So where could i configure that after 4h or 6h of idle the vu+ go to sleep mode? (i want to shut down)
Thank's.