Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Autotimer ITV HD quirk

Do you run debug logs?"

Yes I do run debug logs but there were none created on the day as far as I am aware. I have some from today, funnily enough, to do with some strange interruptions I had earlier. Will one of them be useful?

I also have a settings backups for the last ten days.
 
Further to my last post, I have looked at the debug log written this morning and it shows timers for yesterday - I can't explain that - don't know anything about how debug logs are created.

Anyway it shows a timer for Doc Martin - I haven't checked the service id stuff but I presume it will be for ITV.

The autotimer and timers XML and lamedb files for Sunday prior to the scheduled recording were requested by Abu and are attached to an earler post.
 
Yes I do run debug logs but there were none created on the day as far as I am aware.
If it's on it's on and creating them all of the time.

I have some from today, funnily enough, to do with some strange interruptions I had earlier. Will one of them be useful?
It would have to be one from the time when you had the problem i.e.one when you were expecting a timer to be set for ITV HD but it wasn't. And, ideally, one form before the ITV timer was set and one after it had been.
 
If it's on it's on and creating them all of the time.

It would have to be one from the time when you had the problem i.e.one when you were expecting a timer to be set for ITV HD but it wasn't. And, ideally, one form before the ITV timer was set and one after it had been.

No logs created prior to the recording, but one log created yesterday morning (24th) has a line referring to the relevant timer :-
Code:
Line 265: <1399851.714> [RecordTimer] Record RecordTimerEntry(name=Doc Martin, begin=Sun Oct 23 17:28:00 2016, serviceref=1:0:1:2800:806:2:11A0000:0:0:0:, justplay=0, isAutoTimer=1)
I expect this refers to the ITV timer set after I added ITV to the bouquet.

I would have liked to see the epg.dat from the day to look at as well so that I could compare the ITV HD and ITV information.

What I would like is a way to dump the epg in a readable form so that I can compare it with the actual timers set to see if anything has been missed, if not a format for the epg.dat layout - any ideas?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top