Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AV issue with new drivers (16/04/14)

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi,

On Zeus Build 22.

My Quad has been rock solid with no issues, apart from the button press lag, which is a known driver issue. I have now downloaded the new Quad drivers dated 16/04/14, and it has sorted the button press lag. However, it has introduced a new issue! Although my Automatic Resolution setting in Setup/system/AV Settings is set to Disabled, adding the new drivers has enabled it (it still says disabled in the setting). I then get the issue where the picture flickers and displays the AV settings when you change channel. The only way to sort this is to set the mode to 1080i/50Hz, instead of my current setting of 1080p/multi.

Anyone else getting this issue?
 
Hi Judge,

Thanks for the comfirmation.

Not too sure what difference it actually makes to my picture if I change from 1080p to 1080i, but I shouldn't have to do it. However, I can live with it until it's resolved.
 
I just set Refresh rate to 50Hz for now & it fixes the issue for me.
 
Changing from 1080p to 1080i automatically sets the refresh rate to 50Hz. I don't see any noticeable difference in picture quality, so it doesn't see a big deal at the moment.
 
Hi,

The new Helios version seems to have resolved this issue, and it also looks like a newer set of drivers have been added (dated 18/04/14).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top