RustySpoons
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jan 19, 2013
- Messages
- 89
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
- Age
- 45
Hi,
I found out the EDIMAX EW-7722UTN V2 (Has to be V2!!) WiFi dongle is the same part as the genuine VU+ 300n dongle, albeit white in colour.
These can be picked up for more than half the price as the VU+ model.
Obviously applicable to other VU+ devices, I own a Solo2 so thought I would post here.
This works out the box with VIX with no drivers from the feed needed.
Thought I would share
, might be one for Stef to stock?

I found out the EDIMAX EW-7722UTN V2 (Has to be V2!!) WiFi dongle is the same part as the genuine VU+ 300n dongle, albeit white in colour.
These can be picked up for more than half the price as the VU+ model.
Obviously applicable to other VU+ devices, I own a Solo2 so thought I would post here.
This works out the box with VIX with no drivers from the feed needed.
Thought I would share
