W whatsat New member Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 30, 2015 #1 The BBC iPlayer links on the OnDemand plugin are not working for me, are they working for anyone else?
The BBC iPlayer links on the OnDemand plugin are not working for me, are they working for anyone else?
W whatsat New member Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 30, 2015 #3 is there a plan to fix them?
Andy_Hazza Moderator Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 7,287 Reaction score 15 Points 0 Location Derbyshire, UK Jan 30, 2015 #4 No, unfortunately.
D dude1 New member Joined Nov 4, 2013 Messages 109 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 31, 2015 #5 That's a shame but luckily bbc iplayer is available on loads of other devices now such as tv's, blu-ray players, consoles & xbmc. At least itv player is still working as that's not on as many alternatives
That's a shame but luckily bbc iplayer is available on loads of other devices now such as tv's, blu-ray players, consoles & xbmc. At least itv player is still working as that's not on as many alternatives
B bbbuk Forum Supporter Joined Jun 14, 2014 Messages 1,322 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Jan 31, 2015 #7 I installed kodidirect and couldn't see bbc iplayer. I could see itv though. I'm new to kodidirect so have probably missed.
I installed kodidirect and couldn't see bbc iplayer. I could see itv though. I'm new to kodidirect so have probably missed.
W whatsat New member Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 13, 2015 #8 docsavage said: Just install kodidirect you can run itv and bbciplayer on there. Click to expand... Installed this but can't find iplayer
docsavage said: Just install kodidirect you can run itv and bbciplayer on there. Click to expand... Installed this but can't find iplayer