Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] BBC iPlayer links on OnDemand Down?

whatsat

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The BBC iPlayer links on the OnDemand plugin are not working for me, are they working for anyone else?
 
That's a shame but luckily bbc iplayer is available on loads of other devices now such as tv's, blu-ray players, consoles & xbmc.

At least itv player is still working as that's not on as many alternatives :)
 
Just install kodidirect you can run itv and bbciplayer on there.
 
I installed kodidirect and couldn't see bbc iplayer. I could see itv though. I'm new to kodidirect so have probably missed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top