Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] BBC Red Buttonq

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
M

Martincape

Guest
Hi guys,

Winter Olympics is on but how do you use the red button on Solo2?

In the epg there is a bbc interactive channel but there is nothing on it. Only normal bbc one. Is it not possible to use of these boxes?
 
EPG= (synopsis, what is/will be on the channel)
I take it your are referring to the channel list/bouquet instead. In which case this thread is in the wrong section.

There are two channels BBC RB 1 and BBC RB 2. Perform a manual scan for the two channels as follows:
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Manual Scan > Type of Scan > Push left till you get "User defined transponder"
For now, fill in the details as in pictures attached. The chanenls will not fall into a bouquet, you will have to access it as follows (unless you move them):
TV button > Satellites > 28.2 services >

If you are using Lriazer's plugin, the channels appear in the "Other" bouquet instead of BBC interactive.
 

Attachments

  • scan RB1 .webp
    scan RB1 .webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 48
  • scan RB2.webp
    scan RB2.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 46
Thank you. I managed to find them doing a manual scan. I moved them to the BBC Interactive section on the EPG. But when it ran again, it removed them. Is there a way to stop it deleting them? Will putting them in favorites help?
 
I ran ABM again after I added the red button channels, to hide some sections like Religious etc. But after it ran I had to do a manual scan again to get red button channels back. It removed them.
 
Yes, you can safely place them in a favourites bouquet or any other bouquet not updated by ABM.
 
Just run ABM, both red button channels are also in the "Other" bouquet. Please ignore post 2 and go straight to the Other bouquet.
 
I've ran ABM over n over n restarted but still no 2nd bbc interactive channel. I thought ABM was supposed to replicate/mirror whats on skt/freesat etc?

Thanks,
 
It does but the red button channels are not the same as other channels ie they dont have a EPG slot or channel number as there technically data channels.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
They are both in the "other" bouquet section now. Watching them now :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top