Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

begginers guide to installing channel list

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherry
  • Start date Start date
S

sherry

Guest
Hi.

I am a complete beginner to the VU+ and i am wondering if there is a beginners guide on how to setup a channel list or use one that has already been created and change it to what i want.

Is this what is called bouquets???

I am used to a tm6900 so this is all new to me :confused:
 
that is for the tm6900 sorry didnt realsie you wanted it for vu thought you wanted it for tm6900


for the vu go to plugins download and get the B16MCC bouquet under the bouguet menu or if your motorised get the catseye bouquet

soon i will be posting dedicated vuplus-support vu bouquets for fixed 28.2e but that a few days away as i'm still fixing them
 
HI.
For some reason your latest channel lists are not available for me to download under my vu+ solo's plunging menu (20120101 is listed). Under Packet Manager there is a different list to the plunging menu, yet when I install it nothing has been added.

So I thought easiest thing to do was download it via the website. My question is as the list is only a rar file how do I install it on my vu+ solo as its not a ipk?

Cheers,
 
The channel lists in thr e2 section need to be unpacked usingn winrar and than use editor such as dreamboedit to send them tomyour box. Tutorial is in my signature.
 
Cheers, time to get my notebook out. I normally use my Dell streak 5 phone to access my vu+.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top