Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] beIN sport 19.2

muttleytheplug

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, can anyone help me please, bein sports 1, 2, 3, on 19.2 were working fine but then I upgraded to openvix 4.1 004 and they didn't work any more!. so having tried a flash with and without restore settings and loads of wasted time, I thought I'd go back to my good old relyable openvix 3.2.037 as everything was ok with it. but now I have same problem no bein sports 1,2,3!. I just get a black screen and have to reboot my box to get my other channels to work again. I have done a fresh install with no settings and also tried to restore my settings but still not working, any ideas anyone please?. thank you..............
 
Switch from CCcam to OScam.

Then expect this thread to be closed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top