Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Best EPG for Cable

  • Thread starter Thread starter rborhara
  • Start date Start date
R

rborhara

Guest
Hi i am about to start using my VU+ box again, mostly with the DVB-C connector.
Is there a idiots guide on getting the EPG working with cable feeds.
 
"Off the stream" works for me BUT I only get 5 days worth!
I set a Timer to tune ZAP to the PVR-EPG channel every morning.
Must try the XMLTV/EPG Import approach.
 
Use the EPG Refresh plugin to zap to the VM Preview channel for a couple of minutes a Day. I believe it goes upto 6 Days on the stream if you get it at the right time.
 
I use epgrefresh but since the last few weeks it's not been that reliable, main issue seems to be that when I check the status during the day it always states that a refresh is in progress.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top