Hi all,
I'm planning and re-dorating our living room in the not to distant future.
I want to leave the VU DUO2 in place and stream channels onto a another TV in the house.
What stick - wanting HDMI stick (thinking these cheap Chinese ones/ amazon fire stick / that google stick) would be I be able to use to watch channels/movies from the VU Duo2?
And if needed, what app's to do this with?
Cheers all,
Stuart
I'm planning and re-dorating our living room in the not to distant future.
I want to leave the VU DUO2 in place and stream channels onto a another TV in the house.
What stick - wanting HDMI stick (thinking these cheap Chinese ones/ amazon fire stick / that google stick) would be I be able to use to watch channels/movies from the VU Duo2?
And if needed, what app's to do this with?
Cheers all,
Stuart
