Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Best Image

Shireoaks1

New member
Joined
Aug 8, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi Guys I am after some information about the Openvix image. I would like to know does this image allow a motorised dish to be used, are the satellite installed and does it allow use of USALS. I also want to know if you can load a icam into sat box.
At present I am using Openatv 7.5.1.and I find I cannot get my icam to work? Any information would be appreciated. I am using a VU+UNO4KSE SAT BOX
 
All that stuff works on every image, not just OpenViX, and including OpenATV.

But OpenViX is probably the easiest to set up.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top