Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Best IPTV box

Hi,

I am looking for some advice on an enigma 2 box with IPTV. I find myself using the iptv option now on my Vu+ duo more than the sat channels. My Vu+ duo has ran perfectly for 6+ years. I like the fact i can install different enigma 2 images and modify them when i like.

I am looking at putting an iptv box in another room where i dont have any sat feed at the minute, although this may change in the future.

I have searched the forums and found the post below from April 2017 on the question of best IPTV box / Sat receiver combo which recommended the Mutant HD51 or Edison Mega box. I wondered if there was any update to recommendations post channel availability developments of this year.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...bo-receiver-for-full-kodi-and-plays-iptv-well

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Sd
 
Surely Iptv is using illegal streams which shouldn’t be discussed here the same as cardsharing
 
You can get legit IPTV services, but you are correct in thinking 99.9% of the time will be illegal. [emoji85]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
id get an android box if you arent going to be using the tuners. Plus the android box can do a lot more netflix, web browser and apps like terrarium tv etc...
 
@andy_hazza. would be most grateful if you would let me know which image is compatible on aE2 box

with KODI 18.) ---- Openatv or OpenVIX. Thanks in advance for your guiidance
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top