Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] BIS Viewing Card

  • Thread starter Thread starter vaudinsamways
  • Start date Start date
V

vaudinsamways

Guest
TM-Twin-OE
OpenVix 3.0
ViaAccess CAM v3.1
BIS Viewing Card Hotbird

After recently purchasing a TM-Twin-OE Satellite box, I have finally got it all setup successfully (thanks to the forum friends) apart from one problem! I cannot get the BIS Viewing card to decrypt the French tv channels on Hotbird as it did on my old TM7102HD box before it went kaput.
I have queried TotalSat who supplied the CAM & Card several years ago, as to whether the ViaAccess CAM needed changing to v5.1 which I now see on sale, but they said there was no reason why it shouldn’t work. The card viewing rights are updated on channels AB1 & Animeaux, and I have left it tuned to these for hours, without success.
I wonder whether there is either a software problem in the box or a fault in the CAM for the following reasons….
If I go in the menus to setup/softcam_CI/CI Assign/Module Retail…. the box crashes, gives a long error message which isn’t on screen for long enough to read ( but I think it says it is sent somewhere) and then the box reboots.
So, any ideas: as living in France we do like to watch the French tv sometimes, although nowhere as good as UK tv!
Do I need to change my CAM or hope for a software update?
 
Hi.
Your best bet is to ditch your cam and install Scam 3.59. This will read the card AND get the monthly tiers (rights to view).
Code:
[http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html#dir=wnyHV50A

HTH (please report back)
Spooooooooooo
 
Last edited:
Would prefer to sort this out the "legal" way! I suppose the question is as before... do you think it is a problem/fault in the ViaAccess cam or is there a software problem? Happy to buy & try a new CAM v5.1 if you think it worth a try!
 
Would prefer to sort this out the "legal" way! I suppose the question is as before.

I don't know what the problem is with your "legal" cam but I'd throw it away/put it in a draw/flog it on Fleabay and install the "legal" softcam I pointed you to!

Spoooooooooo
 
Thanks for the info, only now had opportunity to pick up the subject again and deal with it (hopefully).
Have downloaded the "enigma2-plugin-cams-scam.3.59_1.0-r1_mipsel.ipk" file ready to transfer to the /tmp folder in my box. I understand you also have to create a "CCam.cfg" file with notebook in windows to transfer to the /etc folder in the box.
What I don't know is what you have to put into the CCam.cfg file? I assume it is info about my BIS TV French TV card? The card has a viewing card number as follows "400 ** ** *** 9" do you insert this any any other info in a special format? Help please.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top