Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BLACK 28.2e by mmc Discussion ONLY

Is the new Samaa channel in their mate?

Uploaded it to your discussion thread.
 
Here ya go m8 sorry totally missed the channel name change thanx for letting me know
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_D6DA_A33_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D6DA_A33_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 228
Great work really like the black, looks great on vix image :)
 
I agree with above I use these picons all the time look very cool on my dm with sat dream gr image, any update would be much appreciated, especially now ITV have changed its logo. Although I do realize this is very time consuming and mmcmedia is very busy
 
Thanks a million M8 :thumbsup: These are without doubt THE BEST picons available for 28°E :cool:
 
thanks, mmcmedia
the black background makes them look so much better
 
I agree with above post these are truly great picons, look great on Nemesis image. only one I can find missing is the Fashion One channel
thanks, mmcmedia
the black background makes them look so much better
 
Thanks mmcmedia you are a real gent, and thanks for all your hard work in creating these picons
 
Thanks mmcmedia these are great, any chance you can add BBC One Scotland HD, Thanks in advance.
 
Your request is already in the pack posted on #36 but just incase

Thanks mate the pack in post #36 is what im using but it doesnt show, maybe down to the settings im using so will look & try to sus it out, thanks for the reply.
 
ALready been done by Mr Mister
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top