Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Black FTA Channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
For some reason my channels like, ITV4HD, More4HD & Eurosport HD have stopped working, all I get it a blank screen. I had a "subscription" which I don't have now but access to the above channels and more have gone. I can still access BBC1HD, STVHD but not C5HD. I use the autobouquets list and thought it may have something to do with that or maybe I need to re-scan my channels?
 
Because those channels are NOT FTA, they are Free on condition of you having a HD subscription, without which you will not receive them, in fact they can no longer be received on any receiver but those offered by sky uk and in some cases a freesat branded receiver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top