deckymckeown
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2010
- Messages
- 241
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
Im currently using the blackhole image. Last nite after setting a timer the box crashed stating some sort of issue with corrupt timer file.
The box restarted then crashed again, stating an issue with memory. Box then went to initial set up where i pick HDMI and set up tuner configuration etc.
Thats the second time this has happened in 2 weeks! I presume its an issue with the flash filling up?
I have set up and mounted a HDD and also a swap file to the HDD and also a set up previously with the swap file to a seperate USB, same result. On both occassions i have downloaded a few plugins, but no so many where the flash would file up. Picons are stored on HDD as is EPG etc.
My question is, how can i stop the flash filling up? Is the swap file going to make any difference for me? If so what size should i make the swap file?
I haven't really used the swap file before, so im not really sure as to the signifigance of having or not having it.
The box restarted then crashed again, stating an issue with memory. Box then went to initial set up where i pick HDMI and set up tuner configuration etc.
Thats the second time this has happened in 2 weeks! I presume its an issue with the flash filling up?
I have set up and mounted a HDD and also a swap file to the HDD and also a set up previously with the swap file to a seperate USB, same result. On both occassions i have downloaded a few plugins, but no so many where the flash would file up. Picons are stored on HDD as is EPG etc.
My question is, how can i stop the flash filling up? Is the swap file going to make any difference for me? If so what size should i make the swap file?
I haven't really used the swap file before, so im not really sure as to the signifigance of having or not having it.