Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] Blank screens

Tuner A from fixed dish as you say.

One motorised dish with twin outputs, one feed to Tuner B and the other to a Fransat box.

The only limitation is I can only record one channel at a time when using the motor. In other words I have to choose which satellite I want to record from. The limitation does not apply to the FBC Tuner on 28.0 where I can record many different channels.

So the second cable from the Motorised LNB is connect to a independant Fransat receiver? If so Tuner J settings are completely wrong. Should be left to FBC automatic.

I'd still like to see a screenshot from each tuner setting.
 
So the second cable from the Motorised LNB is connect to a independant Fransat receiver? If so Tuner J settings are completely wrong. Should be left to FBC automatic.

I'd still like to see a screenshot from each tuner setting.

Will send tomorrow. Do you want all of Tuner A and Tuner B?

Now I am a lttle confused. The setup from motor dish is exactly as you say however the LNB is a twin Universal not FBC.
 
Will send tomorrow. Do you want all of Tuner A and Tuner B?

Now I am a lttle confused. The setup from motor dish is exactly as you say however the LNB is a twin Universal not FBC.

All tuner settings please. Tuner J is 100% wrong if the second cable from motorsised LNB is not connected to the tuner module.
 
I am not posting Tuner A as this fixed LNB to 28.0 is working perfectly.

Tuner I and J are shown in attachments.
K to P all show FBC Automatic and Inactive.1_0_19_2865_7FE_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230322144209.webp1_0_19_2865_7FE_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230322144304.webp
 
Sorry can't help unless you post all your tuner settings. Also i've already advised you that you must NOT have 'second cable from motorsised LNB' as it's not connected to the tuner module.

Post all your tuner settings otherwise its pointless this thread going any further.
 
FBC refers to Tuners on box not the LNB on dish. The one you have on 28.2 is a Unicable LNB. No matter, as that is not the problem. You are also referring to the tuner slots, not actual tuners.

Can you please clarify following:
The wire from motor, which receiver does it go to? Which card? Which socket (top or bottom) ?

The wire that is on motorised dish, but direct from LNB, which receiver does it go to, which tuner module, top or bottom socket?

If you have the motor cable hooked to your tuner I, and there is no wire hooked up to Tuner J, as mentioned twice, your tuner J is configured incorrectly. If there is no wire to it, set it as not configured for now.
 

Attachments

  • duo 4k with two dvb_s cards.webp
    duo 4k with two dvb_s cards.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Ping Abu

You have confirmed my configuration. I accept that Tuner J settings were incorrect and have altered that to read 'not configured'. I have maintained all along that the setup has worked perfectly for some years. Sicilian kept asking about tuner settings when I knew there was a hardware fault.

I have changed the motorised tuner to a new dual universal LNB and that has cured the problem of 'blank screens'.

Thank you.
 
Glad you are sorted. When more than one issue is involved, it is always easier to solve the software issue first. I am pretty sure once you had confirmed that the software/config error was corrected, Sicilian would have gone on to the next step in in diagnosis. He is far more experienced than me. As with many reception issues, it is usually a process of elimination.

I would add that just because something works, it does not mean it is correct. Number of posts on another forum where people use "equal to" when they only have one signal wire on a multi tuner receiver is too frequent. But they are adamant it works and correct.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top