Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Blue button - no auto bouquets maker

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dannylfc
  • Start date Start date
D

Dannylfc

Guest
When I press the blue button on the remote on the other boxes with an older image there is an option to choose auto bouquets maker, last 2 boxes with new image blue button doesn't have the auto bouquets option


I know you can do it via the service searching option, but wondering if I could add it to the blue button to make it easier
 
Under auto bouquets maker configure show in extensions was already set to yes, but it's not on the blue botton extension list
 
SOLVED -after restarting the box it has appeared on the blue button menu list
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top