Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Blue-HD V2

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
I have the same probs as chaser with the planner. I can't find the planner settings in the system menu ? It's prob me being a pleb but can someone put me in the right direction
Thanks

Bring up the recorded file list, press the menu button, then select settings...
 
Last edited:
hi, i just installed zeus on the Vu Duo and updated immediately.
i downloaded the IPK and the RAR, FTPd to /var/volatile/tmp (for some reason i dont have/tmp it just redirects there)
cannot find it anywhere on the box.
restarted, blue button/vix//install local extention/ nothing there
menu/setup/UI/skip setup nothing there

what do i have to do? ive been trying for over an hour now, googled till my eyes hurt. nothings working.

im on the very latest zeus as of today as software uodate says im on the current build
 
you just need to ftp the ipk to the tmp folder, it certainly should show up in "install local extension" where you can install it from there
then it will be available for you to select it from the Skin Setup menu.

ive not been able to test this myself yet on zeus though.
 
you think thats good ?, keep your eyes peeled for his new skin ( please dont ask when ), it'll knock your socks off.
I'm sorry I know you don't want anyone to, but I love this skin soooooo much I have to ask..... WHEN?!?? lol
 
its not my work mate but rossi and simonsez, at this moment i believe rossi is waiting a new receiver as his has died on him.
 
as Phoenix said, Rossi's quad died so waiting to raise funds so he can dev with the box. we wanted the skin done weeks ago, but didnt plan for this bit. Again anyone want to donate a box to a good cause then by all means. I cant say much about the skin we are doing, but i promise it will be well worth the wait
 
as Phoenix said, Rossi's quad died so waiting to raise funds so he can dev with the box. we wanted the skin done weeks ago, but didnt plan for this bit. Again anyone want to donate a box to a good cause then by all means. I cant say much about the skin we are doing, but i promise it will be well worth the wait

That just gets me more excited.....cant wait :D
 
as Phoenix said, Rossi's quad died so waiting to raise funds so he can dev with the box. we wanted the skin done weeks ago, but didnt plan for this bit. Again anyone want to donate a box to a good cause then by all means. I cant say much about the skin we are doing, but i promise it will be well worth the wait

will it continue / be an update on the SKY skin? because I have to say it's amazing!
 
I agree.. use to use matrix HD but this makes it easier for the Mrs to use:p

where are we going to donate
 
How about we all chip in a £5 so, 30 of us would easily buy @rossi2000 a decent E2 box from the forum sponsor. Not the usual way a skin is developed, but maybe worth it?

like your way of thinking, ill gladly chip in so i can get back working on it. painful not being able to work on the new skin. come on Rossi wheres the donation link lol? and thanks for the complements on this skin. much appreciated
 
like your way of thinking, ill gladly chip in so i can get back working on it. painful not being able to work on the new skin. come on Rossi wheres the donation link lol? and thanks for the complements on this skin. much appreciated

Lets wait & see how many are willing to chip in first, little point in only raising £40.
Also wait & see if the site sponsor & Andy is ok with the idea.

I'd chip in £10 by paypal gift to site sponsor to get it started. Once we have enough other users pledging £5+ each so a decent box can be paid for for, we make the payments...
Rossi gets a decent box & hopefully works on this & maybe more ViX skins, sound fair enough?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top