Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Blue-HD V2

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
If the skin is released will it work on the Duo?

Also, can we have a teaser screenshot please lol
 
I'd happily donate, so long as this amazing skin continues to be developed I can't tell you how much I love it! @rossi2000 , will your new skin be a Blue-HD v3 skin or is it not based on sky? please continue developing this wonderful skin!
 
At a quick glace I think we have at least 10 people willing to donate and a £15 discount from w.o.s.
If we all donate £10 that's 115 towards a box.
Would it be possible for us all to PayPal the donations to the site sponsor once rossi2000 has firmed up an exact model?


Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
 
At a quick glace I think we have at least 10 people willing to donate and a £15 discount from w.o.s.
If we all donate £10 that's 115 towards a box.
Would it be possible for us all to PayPal the donations to the site sponsor once rossi2000 has firmed up an exact model?


Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

im not too sure on a model atm, it needs to meet 2 importants criteria as ive mentioned before. i figured a quad would be the cheapest option that meets the requirements but wos no longer sells those, the only others are the new xtrends but they could be pricey which will rule them out.

the quad plus maybe another option but again im not sure if wos will stock and for what price.

i should be able to add some funds to it but not much mind!
 
it was only noticed about the support quite a way into us building the skin. i guess i was lucky my box supported it as i didnt know about the support in other boxes youd of thought the support would be already in the drivers for those boxes.

the fact that not all manufacturers have this support is pretty poor dont you think? a 720p skin system, nice. (considering were all about 1080p and 4k nowadays)

gigablue were the only ones who supported this, xtrend were informed about it and they implemented support. cant be that hard for the other manufacturers can it?

hopefully others will follow if not they can keep there 720p skin systems.

the difference in quality is quite clear in a 1080p skin.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
no worries.
yup, i know about the p or i, its just habit to write 1080p or 720p.
 
Great skin!

Just one question, not specific to this skin, but is it possible to disable the programme title word wrapping in the graphical view multi epg? It would look much cleaner and easier to read if it could be truncated in some way, similar to the way sky do it.
 
you can reduce the size of the text in epg settings, this should reduce the amount of wraparound.

not sure about other ways atm.
 
Absolutely love the Skin however it's making my box hang when booting. Is there a reason for this? Using the VU+ Solo. I added it last niiht and it caused it to lock up so I re-flashed it this morning and everything was working fine however when I added the skin again the same this happened. Shame as I love the look of it.
 
Absolutely love the Skin however it's making my box hang when booting. Is there a reason for this? Using the VU+ Solo. I added it last niiht and it caused it to lock up so I re-flashed it this morning and everything was working fine however when I added the skin again the same this happened. Shame as I love the look of it.

have you got a swap file running atm? if not i suggest you add one as it maybe a memory issue
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top