Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Blue-HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
i added picon support for those who really really want it :)

YOU MUST USE OCRAMS SHD TRANSPARENT PICONS as they are bigger than normal size ones.

please install the new ipk attached and also extract the attached rar and put the xml file into /etc/enigma2

shot1.webp

if im unable to get the 3rd bar showing the correct info soon i will make the picon style the default. I would rather have the 3 bars working though.



also here is the "current" epg screen

shot2.webp
 

Attachments

there has been a name change to the skin, to avoid confusion that this is an official skin.

it is just called Blue-HD (based on ViX-Night-HD) now.
 
will you be making these bits yellow mate to look like sky??

shot1.jpg


shot2.jpg


still the best looking sky one out at the moment, keep up the good work bud
 
Excellent work yet again Rossi.

One thing that I would like to change myself is the position of the picon on the infobar from right to left. Is this just a matter of changing something within the xml file in post #21? I've tried comparing the info with other xml files with the picon on the left but to be honest I haven't got a clue :confused:
 
Excellent work yet again Rossi.

One thing that I would like to change myself is the position of the picon on the infobar from right to left. Is this just a matter of changing something within the xml file in post #21? I've tried comparing the info with other xml files with the picon on the left but to be honest I haven't got a clue :confused:


hi yes its possible to move it but will require abit more than just editing the xml.


also i dont think its possible to enable the 3rd bar on my infobar as the functions dont exist in enigma2 to for it.
so ive now changed the infobars to show picon aswell.

tomorrow i'll have alot more screens/icons re-done/re-made so then i can sort them into the skin.
 
The skin looks better without the picons in my opinion, looks more sky authentic without.

i think it looks good with the picons init mate, even if he can do it so you can have it with picons or without as a few of my mates like it and want to use it.
 
I'm unable to install the IPK. Is there anything i'm doing wrong?:confused:
IPK.webp
 
it should install fine mate. i tested it before i uploaded im sure!

there is a new version coming tonight or tomorrow, bin busy this week.
 
it should install fine mate. i tested it before i uploaded im sure!

there is a new version coming tonight or tomorrow, bin busy this week.

Hi Rossi2000, absolutely love your skin so far, looks great on my Technomate running Vix. Any news on when you'll be releasing the new version of your skin? Really looking forward to the updates.
 
shortly, i will upload V2 of whats been done so far, its pretty much bang on, just a few cosmetic things to finish, changing menu screens and stuff.

i'll upload an ipk but also the skin is in my feeds so you can download it from your box. (download plugins and software updates).

here are some screenshots to wet your appetite.... :)


2ndinfobar.webpchannelselection.webpepg.webpeventinfo.webpinfobar.webpmoviebar.webpplanner.webpquickepg.webp


i'll make a new post for V2.
 
looks superb very nice job

on the grapghic guide it has a block saying high definition is that part of the background image or is it a block that changes when u go through the channels..

so if I was to move pointer over a standerd channel will it then say standard definition....
 
Last edited:
perfect looks very nice well good.......

I can have a break from my version for a while now everyone will want yours ....
 
Last edited:
FYI Rossi its not in the feeds yet. I've done a software update and the only new package is ocram picons
 
it is on git it has been for a little while I saw it last week well the infobar with the progress bar,,,but I didn't look at anything else
 
FYI Rossi its not in the feeds yet. I've done a software update and the only new package is ocram picons

New additions to the feeds will only show once a new image build has been made, as they have to be built at the same time as the image.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top