Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Blue-HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
this isnt the vix feeds, it is my own feed which will be available in software update and download/remove plugins

vix feeds are of no use yet as there'll be no more updates for vix3.

ive just made the ipk now which will install the skin and the feed file.
ive just brought online the feed server. and gave it a quick test. all is good.
then from there all you need to do is software update to pick up the new versions.

for now i'll leave a note on here for updates, we wont need to mess around with ipks or folders etc that way. "hopefully" :)


just testing the final things now, be about 10mins,
 
when your new update out mate?
 
Does anyone know if this skin will ever be available for other images as well as OpenVix? In particular Blackhole.
Thanks.
 
Does anyone know if this skin will ever be available for other images as well as OpenVix? In particular Blackhole.
Thanks.

Not unless it is adapted by the image teams for use with their images, which is unlikely in my opinion.
 
will they be available for all OE alliance images am talking about openatv
 
yes its in the feeds for all oe-a images. BUT not all screens maybe skinned properly becuase of the differences in E2. everything on vix should be fine though
 
Noticed a minor issue with the skin today after updating to latest build, but guess this could be a problem in the epg rather than the skin itself
1_0_1_1046_1046_233A_EEEE0000_0_0_0 (2).webp

Reason I say that, is if you select a channel with a different native resolution, e.g. HD/SD, the black bar then becomes transparent and you can see channel through it.

Not tried any other skins yet to check though!
 
quick question. about this skin , everything is perfect except when I try view my recordings the list is unreadable ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi all new to this I have a technomate tm-2t oe box how do I add this skin
 
Hi all new to this I have a technomate tm-2t oe box how do I add this skin
Download it from the plugin feeds then activate it in the skin section. Sorry I can't be more specific I'm not near a receiver to give exact details.


Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
I don't know if it's a bug or design issue but, main menu > information > about. And the blue HD logo is in the way of the system temperature.? Vu + solo2. Vix Apollo 157.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ah some machines show the temperature in about.
will look at moving it or removing it.
 
I noticed that. It only happened when more info in 'About' was added that werent there when you first did the skin rossi.

Things like python version and gstreamer have moved the info further down the screen and so now the bluehd logo which has moved is covering it.
 
This problem Rossi, sorry posted in wrong thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top