Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] Bluetooth remote connect/disconnnect pop-up message

BobbyC

New member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ireland
Guys any way to turn off imo this annoying popup that lasts 5 seconds when Bluetooth remote disconnects and reconnects,

I understand it is battery saving to disconnect bt and that is fine, but I dont need to be notified every time i pick up the remote..any ideas

If its a code change, I could rustle up something if I knew where to view



View attachment 59167
 
When in Bluetooth setup press menu and option screen appears. Show state message in info bar, select no
 
No problem i thought it was only me that had that remote. (my hands won't work mobile app before all the mobile app users comment LOL)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top