Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Blutooth remote not detected -no enable mode

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
447
Reaction score
15
Points
18
Got he BT edition of Uno 4kse and configured with 3 slots. Vix 6.4.011 on slot 1 has under remote the option to ENABLE BLUTOOTH so to be up to date I flashed Vix 6.5.003 to slot 2 and imagine my surprise when 6.5 does not have it!!

am i doing something wrong
 
Got he BT edition of Uno 4kse and configured with 3 slots. Vix 6.4.011 on slot 1 has under remote the option to ENABLE BLUTOOTH so to be up to date I flashed Vix 6.5.003 to slot 2 and imagine my surprise when 6.5 does not have it!!

am i doing something wrong
As far as I remember (?) Vu+ Bluetooth driver was removed from the OE-A 5.4 builds as it was consuming the CPU resulting in long remote button delays.
.. but I think its still available as a download.
 
Its working great with the uno and 6.4. I did download somethimg that said blutooth but got no option to enable. n
 
When I moved to 6.5.001 the option for Bluetooth was missing in the settings list. But I found the Bluetooth driver under plugin/system (I think it was system plugin I'm not next to the box to check) and when it installed the Bluetooth option reappeared in the settings. Mine is working without any issues.
 
I can check later but knowing exactly what I need would be ace. I did download something with Blutooth in the wording but no joy. There is an item remote control selection in 6.4.
 
Just an update I found that item in system plugins and works like a charm.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top