The person in post 6 has a Mutant. The thread is about a TM 2T. How do you know the issue is the same. Have you compared the logs? Did you provide any logs?
There are no stable/unstable feeds. It is just a status. When we find a serious issue, we set the status to "unstable" so people cannot update to it.
People who want to make the image better do the following: When they encounter an issue, they try to reproduce it. They get logs of the issue and upload it.
Rather than spend your energies on advocating how online updates are faulty, spend your energies on learning/helping others on how to setup the receiver.
We spend a lot of our free time fixing things, moaning does not help. A lot goes on in the background. Posts with logs and specific instructions to recreate the issue are what is useful. We found the issue with image manager on the miraclebox premium micro by the way.
Thats good advice and one that I personally tend to follow in my threads where i can, in this case with the box stuck @boot I didn't know how to get to any logs, sorry.
Appreciate all the work that goes in, I can imagine that there are many moving parts, maybe teams, lots of dependencies, etc. I (like many others) just get to see the output of all the work as a customer - would help if expert techies like yourselves could try and appreciate the position of a normal user too without the skills and understanding that you guys have.
I've taken Sicilian's advice and refrained the update on the mutant until 009.
Last edited: