Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Bouquet Highlight

spanner123

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
362
Reaction score
5
Points
18
I have a fixed sky dish and a motorised dish connected to my Solo2, I was wondering if it would be possible to highlight the service, in the bouquets, that the motorised dish is currently pointing to?
i.e Tivusat or FocusSat etc.
 
You can show the current dish position on the infobar (see the attached image). The smaller font saying "19.2E" is the last rotor position. And the larger font "28.2E" is the position of the current service.

In ChannelSelection list when a channel is highlighted the orb_pos of that service is displayed.

If any of these features doesn't work for you, switch to a skin that is fully maintained like "Simple_ten_eighty".
 

Attachments

  • pos.webp
    pos.webp
    35 KB · Views: 12
  • pos2.webp
    pos2.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Huevos, I thought it might be in there somewhere! And yes I am using the simple ten eighty skin already.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top